Slick Revolutions all-new ESK8 rucksack. Dissatisfied with what the market has to offer we decided to do it ourselves.
We wanted to create an electric skateboard backpack that fit most electric skateboards. What do we mean by ‘most’? We mean every eboard which has a flat deck, free of top-mounted batteries or foot straps. Plus we wanted to allow eboards with separated electronics like Boosted as well as full battery packs like Slick Revolution.
– Adjustable truck sling to support your board from underneath
– Large rear zip open section with internal microfleece dividers
– Centrally hinged padded shoulder straps. More suitable and comfortable for bigger users
– Rear vertical zip pocket with storm flap
– Aluminum side and top carry handle. Carry vertically or horizontally.
– Velcro side pocket with…
– Internal to external eyelet for USB cable
– Reflective rear features for nighttime visibility
– Pull out G hook helmet strap
– G hook rear adjustable straps for additional storage. Also, act as mounting points for lights or additional reflectors
– Airmesh padded back pad
– Fidlock SNAP sternum strap
– Adjustable Fidlock hip strap with air mesh cushioning, removable
– Removable velcro branding, remove or swap for your favorite brand of board
– Hip strap retainers, less flapping loose straps
50cm tall x 32cm wide x 18.5cm deep
* Polyamide-Nylon webbing
* Fidlock connectors
* Airmesh padding
* Size 10 strong Zips
* Hypalon waterproof bottom section